Are you an energetic and reliable individual with lots of initiative? Do you feel like taking on a diverse and well-rounded role in a social and dynamic environment? Are you a happy and hard-working person with a natural flair for service and structure? If you answered yes, then this might be a great opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a responsible Office Assistant capable of performing various light administrative and practical tasks in our office.
- Make sure our reception and office runs well – keeping our office tidy and presentable and lend a helping hand where needed
- Answer our phone and handle our mail both professionally and efficiently
- Prepare refreshments for client meetings
- Run errands and coordinate the weekly purchases of everything from
groceries to office supplies
- Handle receipts for the credit card, taxi vouchers and various invoices
- Enter financial information into Sage
- Coordinate postage/dispatch or parcels
- Enthusiastic and have a proactive approach to your work
- ￼A neat freak with a natural flair for making the atmosphere around ￼you nice
- A flexible and no-nonsense type of person
- Very service-minded and able to conduct your work with a smile
- A motivated and outgoing self-starter
- Structured and good at juggling many tasks at once
We offer you
- The chance to become part of a creative, fun and professional team within a multi-disciplinary design environment
Thread Design is a design consultancy based in Cardiff that specialises in products that have fabric or flexible materials in them somewhere. We develop products for international clients from a wide range of industries. Our aim is to make stuff that works.
- Hours: 20 hrs/week total over 3-5 days
- Salary: £7-10k p/a depending on skills/qualifications
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays
We’re interested to see examples of previous work in a pdf or web portfolio. For more information contact Rachel Tomlinson Rachel@thread- design.co.uk